Click On The Image To Preview The Course
Master WordPress Plugins: Shortcodes Ultimate – The Basics
What Will I Learn
Learn how to master the popular WordPress plugin, Shortcodes Ultimate
Create slick looking web pages in WordPress without coding skills
Easily add popular features to your WordPress posts including YouTube videos, accordions, tabs, and more
Add awesome looking Google Maps to your website just by setting up the shortcode.
Add another plugin to your WordPress arsenal
Present photos in more professional and easier ways by adding shortcodes for photo galleries, carousels, lightboxes and more.
Basic knowledge of creating posts and pages in WordPress
First, a Little History. What is Shortcodes Ultimate?
Shortcodes Ultimate is a super plugin that every WordPress site owner or administrator should have in their list of plugins. Why? Because it makes adding cool features to websites very easy without any coding, CSS or HTML. All the coding is done in the plugin and your WordPress pages and posts look amazing!
First of all, what are shortcodes?
In case you have not heard of shortcodes in WordPress, they are simple pieces of content that you can insert into pages or posts and they return amazing features to your website. An example of a shortcode would be [today] which will return today’s date. You only enter [today] and the shortcode will figure out the correct date to display, so it always shows the current date.
The Current Version of Shortcodes Ultimate
The current version of Shortcodes Ultimate gives you 55 shortcodes to add any way you see fit to make your content stand out and be presented more professionally. In this course, I cover the easiest, most basic shortcodes which are ones that I use every day on my WordPress sites.
This course shows you how to insert only a partial list of shortcodes (the most basic shortcodes) from Shortcodes Ultimate plugin.
- YouTube videos
- photo galleries
- notes, boxes, frames
- and more
What Is Presented In This Course?
This course presents about 15 of the most popular shortcodes that any WordPress admin or webmaster can add. I teach you the following:
- how to select the shortcodes to your pages and posts
- fill out the forms to create the shortcodes
- insert the shortcodes
- how to filter and narrow the list of 55 shortcodes to find exactly what you need and are looking for
- how to apply CSS classes to further format each shortcode.
- issues with some of the shortcodes
- Web designers who want to lighten the load and coding to create awesome looking web page features
- WordPress administrators who want to improve the look of their websites without coding
- Web developers who want to code less to get the same effect as manual coding for features including accordions, tabs, lightboxes, photo galleries and more
Change Your Life Today
Start Learning online!
Featured Premium Course 90% OFF
Work from home, earn by building awesome bootstrap websites.